Sip, shop and stroll your way through downtown Evanston on the fourth annual Downtown Sip & Stroll (formerly called the Wine Walk)! Stop in at Bookends & Beginnings and any (or all!) the businesses listed below to sample a range of wine (or other beverages) and take advantage of special sales and promotions. Check in at Bottle & Bottega (1016 Davis St.) or Vinic Wine (1509 Chicago Ave.) to get a wristband and map of participating businesses. Event is free but make sure to reserve your spot here!
- Vinic Wine | 1509 Chicago Ave. [Check-in here!]
- gigi BOTTEGA | 612 Davis St.
- Ayla's Originals| 1511 Sherman Ave.
- The Spice & Tea Exchange of Evanston | 1615 Sherman Ave.
- The Alley Gallery | 1712 Sherman Ave. (alley)
- Bookends & Beginnings | 1712 Sherman Ave. (alley)
- The Pop Up Gallery Evanston | 1627 Sherman Ave.
- Bottle & Bottega | 1016 Davis St. [Check-in here!]
- CycleBar Evanston | 1702 Maple Ave.
- Asha SalonSpa | 1604 Sherman Ave., 2nd Floor
- Steven Papageorge Salon | 1721 Sherman Ave.
- Beck's Book Store | 706 Clark St.
- More to be announced soon!
Event is free and open to anyone. You must be 21 or older to get a wristband. IDs required. Tickets are limited so please RSVP. You will receive a follow up email with event details soon. In the meantime, if you have questions please email email@example.com or call 847-866-6319.
Special thanks to First Bank & Trust for sponsoring the Downtown Sip & Stroll!