The Addiction Recovery Workbook: A 7-Step Master Plan To Take Back Control Of Your Life (Hardcover)
This book cannot be returned.
A Groundbreaking Self-Help Method For Daily Recovery, Written By A Former Addict
If you're tired of relapses and need fundamental help with recovery or just looking for deep inspiring content, this addiction recovery workbook is written for you. A revolutionary step-by-step self-help method to use in the comfort of your own home. Different than most other addiction recovery books, it's written by a former addict: the acclaimed self-help author C.W. V. Straaten. He shares his inspiring story now, to give you the fundamental & eye-opening recovery steps in a realistic and practical workbook.
How This Addiction Recovery Workbook Can Help You
The Addiction Recovery Workbook contains a life-changing 7-step Recovery From Addiction master plan. It focuses on:
- How to instantly quit or control your addictive behavior and to find peace & clarity in a cooling-off period
- How to understand your addiction with provoking thoughts and self-talk
- How to become aware of your addictive feelings without actually giving in to the craving
- How to feel secure and self-confident enough to deal with life problems and how to create a meaningful life beyond your addiction
- Included is a 90-Day Guided Self-Help Journal with unique, transformational & empowering questions to improve the daily recovery process.
You are not put on this earth only to fight addiction. Purchase your own copy of The Addiction Recovery Workbook now, and start working on a new future today.