WE HAVE MOVED and are no longer in our alley location. You can now find us at:
1620 Orrington Ave
Evanston, IL 60201
Burn The Cycle: Free Yourself, A Guide To Manage, Control Your Personal Problems, Emotion, Personality Disorder, Keep Moving, Love You (Paperback)
If your relationships with a control freak leave you emotionally drained, exhausted, low on self-esteem, and you are looking for a way to escape and recover, this book is the one for you
We all need a little bit of control in our life. It helps to maintain a balanced and harmonious structure in our lifestyle. But when that desire to control goes to the extreme, and we end up wanting to control every single aspect of our lives and the people around us, that is the point when things start becoming toxic and harmful.
Being with such an individual can be daunting and extremely difficult. We never want to leave someone we love, but if that same person is going out of their way to make our lives miserable and turn every second of our life into a nightmare, then we ought to have second thoughts, right?
Ending up in a toxic relationship is more common than you would think; in fact, 1 out of 3 individuals in the U.S alone claim to be in some form of an abusive relationship. But it doesn't have to be that way, right?
This book titled "Burn The Cycle: Free Yourself, A Guide To Manage And Control Your Personal Problems " is designed and written from the ground up to help understand the fundamentals of what constitutes a "Controlling Personality" and how you can escape from the Endless Cycle of Pain and Misery from both being a victim or being one.
To give you an overview of what to expect:
- Understand what constitutes a controlling behavior and learn to assess if you or your partner exhibit signs and symptoms of being controlling
- Know about the different types of controlling personalities and how each of them will manipulate you
- Understand how a controlling personality can ruin a relationship, no matter how strong the bond is
- Understand the reasons why an individual might develop a controlling personality
- Know about the various steps for yourself, and your partner to help you stop being controlling
- Understand when is it right to leave your controlling partner for a better life
- Explore the process of healing after an emotionally abusive relationship and learning how to build up your self-esteem
- Understand the importance of acceptance, forgiveness, and self-compassion after a bad relationship
And a lot more
This is essentially a goldmine of information for those looking to take their first step towards embracing their own life and freeing themselves from the toxic shackles of an unhealthy relationship
So, if you want to save yourself from the toxic effects of being in a controlling relationship or you want to heal from one, buy this book right now. Take the first step towards changing the whole outlook of your life and learn how to live once more We all deserve true love, not a control freak, right?