Chess Strategies: Discover Secret Strategies, Moves, and Traps to Control the Chess Board from Move One and Quickly Achieve Checkmate (Paperback)
The opening has ended, and now what?
The truth is... Nobody wants to be constantly beaten up by their opponent, but chess is more than a normal family board game and requires some important strategies.
The strategies we collected in this revolutionary battle plan were chosen to turn you into the next king of chess.
They are not that hard - but you can't get emotional because of your opponent's decisions
They don't require too much time - just enough brains not to mess things up, and I'll teach you how to do that
You don't need much experience - in fact, you don't need ANY if you just follow the orders I'll give you.
Take a look at what you'll find inside this book:
- The Easiest Way to Read Chess Notations
- The Top 10 Most Solid Chess Openings
- 18 Powerful Strategies Used by Pros ( Open, Semi-Open, Closed, Semi-Closed Games )
- Smart Ways to Conclude a Game Following 6 Endgame Strategies
- Secret Traps to Win Almost Every Game in the First 10 Moves
- 7 Grandmaster's Strategies You've Never Heard About
- What You Should be Thinking During the Match to Defeat your Opponent
As I said - you don't have to be a master player to make these strategies work - you just have to have enough brains to follow the instructions, and the strategies i will teach you will work for you
So don't wait, scroll up, click on "Buy Now" and Start Reading