Chess Openings: How to Win Almost Every Game in the First 5 Moves with Aggressive Strategies & Secret Traps Used by Pros (Even If You (Paperback)
CAN YOU WIN A GAME IN JUST 5 MOVES?If you want to know more about how to set up for a "victorious game," please keep reading...
The beginning of the game is the most important - you may have already heard about that. But...
Did you know that if you make the first 4-5 moves right, for the rest of the game, you just have to make sure you don't make dumb decisions?
Well, that's the truth. And if you really want to make your victory effortless, even against more advanced players, you must master those 5 moves to the best of your ability.
They are not that hard - but you can't get emotional because of your opponent's decisions
They don't require too much time - just enough brains not to mess things up, and I'll teach you how to do that
You don't need much experience - in fact, you don't need ANY if you just follow the orders I'll give you.
For now, take a look at a couple more things you'll find inside this book:
- 5 basic opening principles that'll help you start the game with confidence
- Classic vs. Modern OPENINGS, what's the difference, and which ones are superior?
- What's the difference between 'AN' opening and 'THE' opening? (the difference can make you win or lose the game)
- 'Piece Coordination' and 'Control Of The Center' - two of 5 most powerful opening strategies you'll find inside this book
- How to use 'Flank Openings' for a strong and effortless victory?
- How to respond to your opponent's first aggressive moves and use them against him over and over again?
- Much much more...
As I said - you don't have to be a master player to make these strategies work - you just have to have enough brains to follow the instructions, and the ' 5 move opening magic' will work for you
So don't wait, scroll up, click on "Buy Now" and Start Reading