Good Night, God (Board Books)
Get ready for bed at the end of the day and don't forget the "Good night" message you would like to say with this adorable lift-a-flap book Enjoy a sweet, inspirational board book and lift each flap to uncover an adorable story about appreciating life's blessings. Say good night and thank you to God for everything from animals of all kinds and springtime breezes to frozen ponds to skate upon. This is a must-add to your family collection of religious board stories for young children alongside the Cottage Door Press children's Bible and more.
Little Sunbeam books encourage little ones to understand and appreciate God's love and let their light shine Look for additional titles in the Little Sunbeam series from Cottage Door Press.
- 6 perfectly-sized, sturdy flaps are extra strong so babies and toddlers can open and close, over and over again
- Surprise your baby or toddler with bright artwork and sweet messages by lifting each flap
- Bring the small, take-along book along to faith services with your little one
- Introduce Christian and religious beliefs to your little boy or girl and enjoy giving thanks together for life's blessings, whether big or small
- If you're looking for Christian gifts for kids, this is great for baby showers, baptisms, birthdays, first communions, Easter basket stuffers, and Christmas