Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure; 2022 Edition (Paperback)
This book cannot be returned.
A concise and comprehensive edition of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure for quick reference. Updated through January 1, 2022. Perfect for your briefcase or desk and a great format for the attorney or law school student who simply needs to refer to the rules. A perfect supplement for any casebook.
- Title I - Applicability
- Title II - Preliminary Proceedings
- Title III - The Grand Jury, the Indictment, and the Information
- Title IV - The Arraignment and Preparation for Trial
- Title V - Venue
- Title VI - Trial
- Title VII - Post-Conviction Procedures
- Title VIII - Supplementary and Special Proceedings
- Title IX - General Provisions