Flour in the Attic (A Bread Shop Mystery #4) (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the A Bread Shop Mystery series.
- #1: Kneaded to Death (A Bread Shop Mystery #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Crust No One (A Bread Shop Mystery #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: The Walking Bread (A Bread Shop Mystery #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Dough or Die (A Bread Shop Mystery #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Death Gone A-Rye (A Bread Shop Mystery #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: A Murder Yule Regret (A Bread Shop Mystery #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Bread Over Troubled Water (A Bread Shop Mystery #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
Ivy Culpepper keeps the ovens hot at Yeast of Eden, a Northern California bakery that specializes in traditional breads. But now she has to deal with a stone-cold killer . . .
Just as Ivy’s brother Billy is about to get engaged to his beloved, a tragedy interrupts the happy moment. The body of longtime Santa Sofia resident Marisol Ruiz washes up on the beach—and it’s even more heartbreaking since Marisol’s father also recently died. But Marisol was a strong competitive swimmer. It seems unlikely there’s even a grain of truth to the theory that she accidentally drowned.
As Ivy gets to work helping her mentor, Olaya Solis, with the catering for Marisol’s funeral, she also teams up with her partners in detection—because if they want to prevent someone from getting away with murder, there’s no time for loafing . . .
About the Author
The indefatigable Winnie Archer is a middle school teacher by day and a writer by night. Born in a beach town in California, she now lives in Colorado. She fantasizes about spending summers writing in quaint, cozy locales, has a love/hate relationship with both yoga and chocolate, adores pumpkin spice lattes, is devoted to her five kids and husband, and can’t believe she’s lucky enough to be living the life of her dreams. Visit her online at WinnieArcher.com.