GMAT Official Guide Verbal Review 2021 (Paperback)
Email or call for price.
GMAT(TM) Official Guide Verbal Review
Get supplemental verbal practice in addition to the GMAT(TM) Official Guide 2021
Study with confidence. All GMAT(TM) Official Prep products are the only prep resources containing real GMAT(TM) questions from past exams. It's why we are official.
Need extra practice on the verbal section of the GMAT(TM) exam? GMAT(TM) Official Guide Verbal Review 2021 by the makers of the GMAT(TM) exam, willhelp you focus your studying with over340 practice questions.
GMAT(TM) Official Guide Verbal Review 2021 allows you to:
- Practice with over 340 questions from past GMAT(TM) exams.
- Review of Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, and Sentence Correction sections.
- Gain comprehensive overview of the GMAT(TM) exam, including format, structure and content.
Plus Continue your studying online with the GMAT(TM) Official Practice Online Question Bank
Access the same questions online and focus your studying by:
- New Review with online flashcards to master key concepts
- Creating your own practice sets
- Filter by fundamental skill and difficulty level
- Track your improvements with performance metrics
- Study in exam mode so that you are prepared for test day
- Study on the go with the mobile app
Optimize your study time with the GMAT(TM) Official Guide Verbal Review 2021, the only source of practice questions from past GMAT(TM) exams.
This product includes print book with a unique access code to the Online Question Bank and Mobile App.
About the Author
The Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) is the association of leading graduate business schools around the world. GMAC's mission is to meet the needs of business schools and students through a wide array of products, services, and programs, and the organization serves as a primary resource of research and information about quality graduate management education. GMAC is the owner and administrator of the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). Created in 1954, the GMAT is the first and only standardized test specifically designed for graduate business and management programs. Available in over 100 countries, it is the global standard for entry to the MBA degree course. Currently about 2,100 schools and 5,900 programs have adopted the GMAT, and the test is taken approximately 250,000 times annually.