Princeton Review AP Economics Micro & Macro Prep, 2022: 4 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Strategies & Techniques (College Test Preparation) (Paperback)
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the AP Economics Micro & Macro Exams with this comprehensive study guide—including 4 full-length practice tests (2 each for Micro and Macro) with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score
• Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP® Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
• Detailed content review for both Micro and Macro test topics, such as supply, elasticity, aggregated demand, and inflation
• Useful charts and figures to illustrate trends, theories, and markets
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms, helpful pre-college info, and more via your online Student Tools
Practice That Gets You to Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests (2 apiece for Micro & Macro; 1 test in the book, 1 online for each) with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of each content chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of sample questions
About the Author
The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.