WE HAVE MOVED and are no longer in our alley location. You can now find us at:
1620 Orrington Ave
Evanston, IL 60201
The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet Cookbook: More than 150 Recipes to Help You Lose Weight and Stay Healthy for Life (The Dr. Hyman Library #4) (Hardcover)
Email or call for information
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the The Dr. Hyman Library series.
- #1: The Blood Sugar Solution: The UltraHealthy Program for Losing Weight, Preventing Disease, and Feeling Great Now! (The Dr. Hyman Library #1) (Large Print / Hardcover): $60.00
- #3: The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet: Activate Your Body's Natural Ability to Burn Fat and Lose Weight Fast (The Dr. Hyman Library #3) (Large Print / Hardcover): $52.80
- #5: Eat Fat, Get Thin: Why the Fat We Eat Is the Key to Sustained Weight Loss and Vibrant Health (The Dr. Hyman Library #5) (Large Print / Hardcover): $45.00
- #7: Food: What the Heck Should I Eat? (The Dr. Hyman Library #7) (Large Print / Hardcover): $56.40
- #8: Food: What the Heck Should I Cook?: More than 100 Delicious Recipes--Pegan, Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, and More--For Lifelong Health (The Dr. Hyman Library #8) (Hardcover): $32.00
- #9: Food Fix: How to Save Our Health, Our Economy, Our Communities, and Our Planet--One Bite at a Time (The Dr. Hyman Library #9) (Large Print / Hardcover): $46.00
- #11: Young Forever: The Secrets to Living Your Longest, Healthiest Life (The Dr. Hyman Library #11) (Hardcover): $29.00
The companion cookbook to Dr. Mark Hyman's revolutionary weight-loss program, the #1 New York Times bestseller The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet, with more than 150 recipes for immediate results.
Dr. Hyman's bestselling The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet offered readers a step-by-step guide for losing weight and reversing disease. Now Dr. Hyman shares more than 150 delicious recipes that support the 10-Day Detox Diet, so you can continue on your path to good health.
With easy-to-prepare, delicious recipes for every meal -- including breakfast smoothies, lunches like Waldorf Salad with Smoked Paprika, and Grass-Fed Beef Bolognese for dinner -- you can achieve fast and sustained weight loss by activating your natural ability to burn fat, reducing insulin levels and inflammation, reprogramming your metabolism, shutting off your fat-storing genes, creating effortless appetite control, and soothing stress. Your health is a lifelong journey. The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet Cookbook helps make that journey both do-able and delicious.
About the Author
Mark Hyman, MD, is the Director of the Cleveland Clinic Center for Functional Medicine, chairman of the Institute for Functional Medicine and founder and medical director of The UltraWellness Center. He is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet, The Blood Sugar Solution, The Blood Sugar Solution Cookbook, Ultrametabolism, The Ultramind Solution, The Ultrasimple Diet, and coauthor of The Daniel Plan and Ultraprevention.
PRAISE FOR THE BLOOD SUGAR SOLUTION 10-DAY DETOX DIET:
"Dr Hyman offers a 10-day energy-boosting weight loss program that will transform your health and vitality."—Mehmet Oz, MD
"A roadmap to a healthier body, mind and spirit. And all it takes is ten days."—Arianna Huffington
"The 10-Day Detox Diet is informative and downright inspirational! Pretty much everyone will benefit from this dietary plan."—Christiane Northrup, M.D., author of Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom and The Wisdom of Menopause
"Another genius book by Dr. Mark Hyman! In 10 short days you get real, practical, life-changing solutions to drop weight fast and reclaim your health."—Haylie Pomroy, author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Fast Metabolism Diet
"In his book The Blood Sugar Solution: 10-Day Detox Diet, Dr. Hyman distills decades of clinical experience into an accessible (and tasty) prescription for health. Anyone suffering from SAD -- the Standard American Diet -- will want to read this book."—David S. Ludwig, MD, PhD, Professor of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School and author of Ending the Food Fight