The Princess Diaries (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Princess Diaries series.
- #2: The Princess Diaries Volume II: Princess in the Spotlight (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: The Princess Diaries, Volume III: Princess in Love (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: The Princess Diaries, Volume IV: Princess in Waiting (Paperback): $10.99
- #5: The Princess Diaries, Volume V: Princess in Pink (Paperback): $9.99
- #6: The Princess Diaries, Volume VI: Princess in Training (Paperback): $10.99
- #7: The Princess Diaries, Volume VII: Party Princess (Paperback): $9.99
- #7.5: The Princess Diaries, Volume 7 and a Half: Sweet Sixteen Princess (Hardcover): Email or call for price.
- #8: The Princess Diaries, Volume VIII: Princess on the Brink (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: The Princess Diaries, Volume IX: Princess Mia (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: The Princess Diaries, Volume X: Forever Princess (Paperback): $12.09
- #11: Royal Wedding: A Princess Diaries Novel (Prebound): $28.15
The one and only Mia Thermopolis is back and ready to reign! Celebrate the 20th anniversary of Meg Cabot’s blockbuster series in royal style—with all-new middle grade editions of the first three books!
Mia Thermopolis is pretty sure there’s nothing worse than being a five-foot-nine, flat-chested freshman, who also happens to be flunking Algebra. Is she ever in for a surprise.
First Mom announces that she’s dating Mia’s Algebra teacher. Then Dad has to go and reveal that he is the crown prince of Genovia. And guess who still doesn’t have a date for the Cultural Diversity Dance?
The Princess Diaries is the first book in the beloved, bestselling series that inspired the feature film starring Anne Hathaway and Julie Andrews.
About the Author
Meg Cabot’s many books for both adults and tweens/teens have included multiple global and #1 New York Times bestsellers, selling over twenty-five million copies worldwide. Her Princess Diaries series has been published in more than 38 countries and was made into several hit films by Disney. Meg is still waiting for her real parents, the king and queen, to restore her to her rightful throne. She currently lives in Key West, FL, with her husband and various cats.
“She whines; she gloats; she cheers, worries, rants, and raves; reading her journal is like reading a note from your best friend.”
— ALA Booklist
“This funny, fast-paced book should appeal to hip, young women.”
— School Library Journal
“A classic makeover tale souped up on imperial steroids.”
— Publishers Weekly